Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: CHAINSAW CHICK...........

  1. #1
    Inactive Member RUSH_RULES's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2005
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    TEST FOR ECHO..is there anyone there?...this girl CHERIE has a GREAT talent(iam cranking POISON while i type)this chainsaw art form is ******* brilliant,my god girl u are so talented ,me and mine were checking your stuff and even deb is impressed(she is hard to)she wants the guiraffe badly,CHERIE i always dug u,but i never knew u were so great in this art......just venting,ray [img]cool.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I hope you didn't miss Cherie's "relief carvings" over at ChainsawChick.Com!
    I am the proud owner of the her MIDNIGHT FLIGHT carving which is
    beautiful beyond words!!!
    Cherie is definitely a GRRREAT talent! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Relief Carvings

  3. #3
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm looking ahead to buy one of those beautiful relief carvings, maybe before the summer, they will be the gifts to myself, along with a new tattoo [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

    Cristina

    p.s. I know I'm kind of silent in these days, but I read you willingly [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic